Coming soon: Automating OmniFocus 3 Using Siri ShortcutsNov 22
Everyone loves Automation, or at least what it can do for them - and I'm a big fan (you may have guessed!). I've teamed up with Tim Stringer to produce automation focused content for his site Learn OmniFocus.
This weekend Tim is offering 25% off annual membership, and on top of that he is donating 20% of the income from this to CARE Canada (get the details here - make sure to get the coupon code!).
In the first session Tim and I have planned I'm going to get you started with OmniFocus and Siri Shortcuts - triggering OmniFocus perspectives with your voice, and building simple Shortcuts. We already have a second session planned for January too where we'll dive deeper into what Shortcuts can automate in OmniFocus for you.
There's some other great sessions coming up too:
- OmniFocus Workflows with Kourosh Dini: November 28, 2018 9:00 am
- OmniFocus Workflows with David Sparks: December 5, 2018 10:00 am)
- Navigating Your Day with OmniFocus 3: January 16, 2019 10:00 am)
And my sessions are:
- Automating OmniFocus 3 Using Siri Shortcuts: Basics: December 12, 2018 10:00 am)
- Automating OmniFocus 3 Using Siri Shortcuts: Beyond the Basics: January 30, 2019 10:00 am)
If you're a member you get to attend these live - which means you can ask questions and get them answered, as well as getting the opportunity to chat with other people interested in productivity. On top of this you get to attend Learn OmniFocus office hours where you can sit down with Tim and a few others for a confidential discussion about your system and ways you want to improve it.
I hope to see you at some of these sessions!